Sunday, July 24, 2005

Hippie Snakes




Yan Dubrovnick specialized as a locksmith for zoos. He was allergic to anything with a lot of hair, including hippies, he half-jokingly told anyone who cared to listen.

“So I hope this doesn’t bum you out too much but we’ll have to pay you in ostrich eggs this time around,” explained the long-haired owner of the extremely small Nature’s Big Wonders Outdoor Park.

“Oh no trouble at all. And hey I hope you don’t mind me using some crystals instead of actual locks for the boa cages.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

I can't decide which I like better - Hippie Snakes or Submerged Ledgers. Seems like you're onto something here, like thumbnail tales of the offbeat. I enjoyed both stories and title characters very much!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home