Tuesday, September 06, 2005

"DIALOGUE 33: THE CELEBRITY IMPERSONATOR STALKER" is an extra fast fast fiction just for you. You know who you are.

I really like the way your fingers tap dance on the keyboard.

I like watching you.

Oh I'm totally joking. I'm just trying to warm you up for today's topic: stalking !!"

Special thanks to Jody Weinmann for sending me this photo out of the blue.

sydneyinflowers
Today's fast fiction can be printed out and given to your friends who are studying English as a Second Language.

Enjoy...



DIALOGUE 33: THE CELEBRITY IMPERSONATOR STALKER


Mr A: So you dress up like Elvis and then you stalk people ?

Mr B: No, no, no !! I stalk celebrity impersonators. I think they're more interesting than the real thing. There's more of a gap between the persona and the actual person. The stalking... is more satisfying.

Mr A: Sounds like you're really into it.

Mr C: I like building little shrines for minor celebrities. I don't need to stalk them because they're always in my thoughts.
Mr A: Wow. That sounds neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home